Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Anal or anal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anal is the adjective form of anus.
Anal may refer to:
Related to the anus
- Anal bleaching, the process of lightening the color of the skin around the anus
- Anal fissure, a break or tear in the skin of the anal canal
- Anal fin, a fin in fish anatomy
- Anal sex, a type of sexual activity involving stimulation of the anus
- Anal stage, a term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the development during the second year of life
- Anal wink, a reflex
- Reflex anal dilation, the reflexive dilation of the human anus
- Anal expulsive, people who have a carefree attitude
- Anal retentive, a person overly uptight or distressed over ordinarily minor problems
- An explosive made from ammonium nitrate (AN), and aluminium (AL) powder
- All Nippon Air Line, a 2008 boys love manga
- Distinguish from IANAL, a colloquial acronym for "I am not a lawyer"
- Anal people, a scheduled tribe in Manipur, India
- Anal Arasu, Indian fight master/action choreographer
- Anal language, a Kuki-Chin language of India and Burma, part of the Sino-Tibetan language family
- Anal veins, insect wing segments in the Comstock-Needham system
- Rectal ampulla
- Anal leakage (disambiguation)
- Anal sphincter muscles (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Anal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.