Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Anal or anal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anal is the adjective form of anus.
Anal may refer to:
Related to the anus
- Anal fin, a fin in fish anatomy
- Anal vein, in insect anatomy
- Anal sex, a type of sexual activity involving stimulation of the anus
- Anal stage, a term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the development during the second year of life
- Anal expulsive, people who have a carefree attitude
- Anal retentive, a person overly uptight or distressed over ordinarily minor problems
- An explosive made from ammonium nitrate (AN), and aluminium (AL) powder
- All Nippon Air Line, a 2008 boys love manga
- Distinguish from IANAL, a colloquial acronym for "I am not a lawyer"
- Anāl Naga, an ethnic group of northeast India and Myanmar
- Anal language, the Sino-Tibetan language they speak
- Anal Arasu, Indian fight master/action choreographer
- All pages with titles beginning with Anal
- All pages with titles containing Anal
- Antal (given name)
- Antal (surname)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.