Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Anal or anal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anal is the adjective form of anus.
Anal may refer to:
Related to the anus
- Anal bleaching, the process of lightening the color of the skin around the anus
- Anal fissure, a break or tear in the skin of the anal canal
- Anal fin, a fin in fish anatomy
- Anal sex, a type of sexual activity involving stimulation of the anus
- Anal stage, a term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the development during the second year of life
- Anal wink, a reflex
- Reflex anal dilation, the reflexive dilation of the human anus
- Anal expulsive, people who have a carefree attitude
- Anal retentive, a person overly uptight or distressed over ordinarily minor problems
- An explosive made from ammonium nitrate (AN), and aluminium (AL) powder
- All Nippon Air Line, a 2008 boys love manga
- Distinguish from IANAL, a colloquial acronym for "I am not a lawyer"
- Anal people, a scheduled tribe in Manipur, India
- Anal Arasu, Indian fight master/action choreographer
- Anal language, a Kuki-Chin language of India and Burma, part of the Sino-Tibetan language family
- Anal veins, insect wing segments in the Comstock-Needham system
- Rectal ampulla
- Anal leakage (disambiguation)
- Anal sphincter muscles (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Anal"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.