Location in Madagascar
|• Total||16,911 km2 (6,529 sq mi)|
|• Density||200/km2 (510/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC3)|
Analamanga is a region in central Madagascar, containing the capital Antananarivo and its surrounding metropolitan area. The region has an area of 16,911 square kilometres (6,529 square miles), and had an estimated population of 3,348,794 in 2013. 
Analamanga region is divided into eight districts, which are sub-divided into 134 communes.
- Ambohidratrimo District
- Andramasina District
- Anjozorobe District
- Ankazobe District
- Antananarivo-Atsimondrano District
- Antananarivo-Avaradrano District
- Antananarivo-Renivohitra District (the city of Antananarivo, comprising a single commune)
- Manjakandriana District
- Institut National de la Statistique, Madagascar.
- Plan Régional de Développement, Région Analamanga with a presentation (in French).
|This Analamanga location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|