|Look up analytica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Analytica may refer to:
- Analytica (company), a Washington, D.C.-based consulting and information technology firm
- Analytica (corporation), developer of Borland Reflex
- Analytica (software), computer software for quantitative decision models
- Analytica (trade fair), a trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology
- Analytica Chimica Acta, a scientific journal
- Analytica Priora, Aristotle 's work on deductive reasoning
- Oxford Analytica, an international consulting firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Analytica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.