Analytica (trade fair)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
analytica is a trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology that has been held at Messe München every two years since 1968. Its main exhibition sectors are the fields of analysis and quality control, biotechnology/life sciences/diagnostics and laboratory technology. The visitors who attend the fair are decision-makers and users from the chemicals, pharma, food and automobile industries, medicine as well as industrial and government research. The next analytica will take place from May 10–13, 2016.[needs update] Among other things, the fair's interdisciplinary exhibition themes include:
- Instrumental analysis
- Microscopes and optical image processing
- Measuring and testing technology
- Materials testing
- Quality control
- Bioprocess engineering
- Diagnostics in medical research
- Laboratory diagnostics
- Point-of-care diagnostics
- Laboratory equipment and machines
- Laboratory automation / robotics
- Chemicals and reagents
- Occupational safety / health and safety in the workplace
The exhibition sector is accompanied by the analytica conference, which focuses on current and future industry topics. The international conference informs participants about the current state of analysis and its development prospects. Among other things, topics include basic and application-oriented research and development of analysis techniques in chemistry, diagnostics, molecular biology and biochemistry. In 2014, more than 1,700 visitors participated in the event. The three-day scientific conference is organized by "Forum Analytik", which comprises Germany's scientific associations, i.e. the German Chemical Society (GDCh), the Association for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (GBM) and the German Association for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (DGKL).
Besides the above-mentioned conference, the fair's program of related events includes a number of forums and special shows.
- Live Labs: A special show that involves setting up three laboratories, where various experiments are conducted on the latest hot topics such as plastics analysis, food analysis and the life sciences.
- Special show: Occupational safety/Health and safety in the workplace: For the first time ever, the Live Labs will feature a special show on "Occupational safety/Health and safety in the workplace" including live demonstrations at the 2014 fair.
- Forum Biotech: This is where life scientists get tips for their routine lab work.
- Forum Laboratory & Analytics: analytica exhibitors give participants practice-oriented and tips that are relevant to applications in actual laboratory practice.
- Finance Day: Addresses life-science entrepreneurs and investors. Focal points include financing trends and models related to biotechnology.
- analytica Job Day: Includes jobvector career day and Student Day. jobvector career day addresses entry-level employees as well as natural scientists, engineers and technicians. Student Day informs young people about various job descriptions in the industry.
- Education and training program: The fair is offering a series of courses for laboratory experts together with the Klinkner & Partner consulting agency.
analytica is part of an international network of trade fairs that has three spin-off events in Asia: analytica China in Shanghai, analytica Anacon India in Mumbai and analytica Vietnam, which takes place in Ho Chi Minh City. Part of all four trade fairs is the internet platform analytica-world.com.
- Website microscopy analysis
- FKM-statistics of analytica 2004-2010 AUMA Website
- Website Select Science
- Website lifesciencelab.com
- Website analytica 15.02.2011.
- FKM-statistics analytica 2010 till 2014 AUMA Website 01.09.2015.
- Website analytica 10.04.2014.
- Website lifesciencelab.com