From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anam may refer to:
- Anam (name)
- ANAM, the Australian National Academy of Music
- Anam (album), an album by the Irish band Clannad
- Anam Station, a station on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway and serving Korea University
- Anam-dong, a neighbourhood in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
- Anam, more usually Annam, the name of a former territory in central Vietnam with the capital city Hué
- Anam language
- Anam, possible transliteration of Inaam, a given name of Arabic origin meaning "gift"
- Anam (band), a band from the British Isles playing modern folk music
- Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics, a battery of tests of cognitive functioning
- Anam (town), a group of eight villages in Anambra State, Nigeria.
- Anam, Cameroon, a village in Cameroon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.