(Redirected from Anam (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anam may refer to:
- Anam (name), a given name and surname
- ANAM, the Australian National Academy of Music
- Anam (album), an album by the Irish band Clannad
- Anam Station, a station on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway and serving Korea University
- Anam-dong, a neighbourhood in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
- Anam, more usually Annam (French protectorate), the name of a former territory in central Vietnam with the capital city Hué
- Anam language
- Anam, possible transliteration of Inaam, a given name of Arabic origin meaning "gift"
- Anam (band), a band from the British Isles playing modern folk music
- Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics, a battery of tests of cognitive functioning
- Anam (town), a group of eight towns in Anambra State, Nigeria
- Anam, Cameroon, a village in Cameroon
- Anam, a political unit within Oruk Anam, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.