From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anama may refer to:
- Anama, New Zealand, a sparsely populated locality in the Canterbury region of the South Island
- Anama, South Australia, a locality and historic pastoral run in the Mid North region
- Anamã, a municipality in the Brazilian state of Amazonas
- Anamoq also known as Anama, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
- Krabozavodskoye, a village formerly known as Anama on the island of Shikotan in the Kuril Islands
- other uses
- Anama (genus), a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.