This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genre||Romance, fiction, inspirational|
Anamika Mishra (born 31 December 1989) is an Indian author, blogger and motivational speaker.
Mishra was born in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. She completed her Bachelors in computers application from Kanpur University and joined Amity University to pursue Masters of Journalism and Mass Communication.
Her debut novel Too Hard to Handle was released in 2013 by Gyan Books Pvt Ltd. It was a contemporary romance book which sold over 60,000 copies in 6 months and helped her gain critical acclamation.
VoiceMates is her second book which was officially released in February 2016 by Jaico Publishing House. It is an YA inspiring romance novel which talks about the importance of taking chances in life in order to pursue one's passion.
Mishra is also a travel and lifestyle blogger and has collaborated with brands like Tata motors, Google India, Hyatt regency, and Accor Group. She is often compared with her own role model Robin Sharma because of her way of speaking and story-telling.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Too Hard to Handle (2013)
- Voicemates (2016)
- For the Sake of Love (2017)
- Ravi, S. (2015-11-15). "Pitching for change". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Viewer". DigitalEdition. 26 July 2015. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Book Review: VoiceMates By Anamika Mishra - Sri Lanka Guardian". Sri Lanka Guardian. 2016-08-24. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "This book will rekindle your faith in love letters, and love itself". Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Book Review 'The Sake Of Love: A romantic In search of letters and love'". deccanchronicle.com/. 2017-12-28. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Tata Tigor - Reviews". tigor.tatamotors.com. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "She Is 26, She Is A lot Like Robin Sharma". The Hans India. Retrieved 14 September 2017.