From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Anand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anand may refer to:
- Anand (name), a surname and given name in India. It's a Hindu name and is also popular in Nepal.
- Anand, Gujarat, a town in Gujarat, India
- Anand railway station
- Anand district, in Gujarat, India
- Anand (Lok Sabha constituency), in Gujarat, India
- Anand (Vidhan Sabha constituency), in Gujarat, India
- Anand Agricultural University, between the cities of Vadodara and Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Anand Vihar Terminal, railway station in the Anand Vihar locality of Delhi, India
- Anand, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Anand (1971 film), a 1971 Bollywood movie starring Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan
- Anand (1986 film), a 1986 Kannada movie starring Shivarajkumar
- Anand (1987 film), a 1987 Tamil movie starring Prabhu Ganeshan
- Anand (2004 film), a 2004 Telugu movie starring Raja and Kamalinee Mukherjee
- Anand Karaj, Sikh marriage ceremony
- Anand Sahib, Sikh prayer
- 23323 Anand, main belt asteroid
- 9 Andromedae or AN And, a variable star
- Anand Cine Service, rental and service of outdoor film units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.