|Track length||79 km (49 mi)|
|Number of tracks||1|
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in) Broad gauge|
Anand-Dakor branch was opened in 1874. The length of Anand-Dakor branch was 29 km. Dakor-Rukhyal and Rukhyal-Angadi branch was opened in 1875 and 1876 respectively. The total length of Dakor-Angadi branch was 15 km. 27 km Sevalia-Godhra branch was opened in 1882.
The branch of Anand-Thasra and Thasra-Godhra was electrified in 1983 and 1984 respectively.
- "Passing trains through Anand–Godhra section". India Rail Info.
- "Section opening dates from History of Western Railways, Ministry of Railways" (PDF). Western Railway.
- "History of Electrification". Irfca.
- "Summary of Projets As of 01/10/2017" (PDF). Western Railway.
- "Adding Vibrancy to Gujarat's Legacy" (PDF). Indian Railways.
- "Vadodara division gets Rs 265 crore sanctioned for railway projects". Times of India.