Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ananda may refer to:
- The word Ānanda means bliss in Sanskrit as well as other Indian languages
- Ananda (album), album by Paulina Rubio
- Ananda Marga, international spiritual and social movement started in India
- Ananda Tandava, a sacred dance of Hindu mythology
- Ananda Tandavam (film), a 2008 Tamil film
- Anandamaya kosha
- Ananda, a disciple of the Buddha
- Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, Ceylonese metaphysician and art historian
- Ananda Everingham, Lao-Australian model and actor
- Ananda Jacobs, American actress, singer, model, producer, and composer
- Ananda Lewis, American television personality
- Ananda Mahidol, eighth king of the Chakri dynasty of Thailand
- Ananda Marchildon, Canadian-Dutch model and winner of Holland's Next Top Model, Cycle 4
- Ananda Mikola, Indonesian racecar driver
- Ananda Shankar, Bengali musician known for fusing Western and Eastern musical styles
- Ananda (King of Anxi), A member of Genghis Khan's family. Grandson of Kublai.
- Ananda College, a school in Sri Lanka
- Ananda Temple, Buddhist temple in Myanmar
- Ananda Church of Self-Realization
- Ananda, Ivory Coast, a town, commune, and sub-prefecture in Ivory Coast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ananda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.