||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mikola competed in the Italian and International Formula 3000 series from 1999 through 2001 and was champion of Asian F3 in the 2005 season. He was out of racing for a couple of seasons before driving for A1 Team Indonesia in A1GP. As of the April 2 race in Shanghai, he had scored a best finish of fifth. In the World Series Light he raced for a team sponsored by AC Milan Football Club. Ananda is the brother of another Indonesian driver, Moreno Soeprapto.
- 1993: Indonesian Group N Champion
- 1994: Indonesian Group N Champion, Indonesian Karting Champion
- 1995: Indonesian Group N Champion
- 1996: Formula Asia Champion
- 1997: 10th Italian Formula 3
- 1998: 5th Italian Formula 3
- 1999: Italian Formula 3000
- 2000: International Formula 3000
- 2001: International Formula 3000, 5th FIA Central European Formula 3
- 2003: World Series Light
- 2004: Part Asian F3 Season, 3 wins from 4 races.
- 2005: Asian Formula 3 Champion, A1 Team Indonesia
- 2006: 3rd Formula Asia V6 by Renault
- 2007: 8th Speedcar Series
- 2012: Superstars Series (ongoing)
- "Ananda Mikola". Driver Database. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
|Asian Formula Three Champion
|This biographical article relating to sports in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|