Jump to navigation Jump to search
Neighbourhood in Kolkata (Calcutta)
|District||South 24 Parganas |
|Metro Line 6||Hemanta Mukherjee metro station under construction|
|Municipal Corporation||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|• Total||For population see linked KMC ward page|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Area code(s)||+91 33|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Kolkata Dakshin|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Kasba|
See also - List of tallest buildings in Kolkata
- Calcutta International School, an English-medium co-educational international school with International Baccalaureate affiliation, serves both the local and expatriate communities. Founded in 1953 at Lee Road, Kolkata, it shifted to Anandapur in 2006.
- The Heritage School was established in 2001 by the Kalyan Bharati Trust. The school is affiliated to CISE, IB Diploma Programme and IGCSE
- Heritage Institute of Techlogy, was established in 2001 by the Kalyan Bharati Trust. It is a private engineering college, affiliated with the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. It offers B.Tech., M.Tech. and M.C.A. courses.
- "South 24 Parganas district".
- "web.archieve.org" (PDF).
- "Kolkata Police". East Division. KP. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Urbana". magicbricks. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Welcome to Urbana". Urbana. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Calcutta International School, Anandapur". schoolsearchlist.com. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Calcutta International School, Anandapur". School Connects. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "The Heritage School". THS. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Heritage Institute of Technology". HIT. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata". WBJEE. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Kolkata". Retrieved 15 March 2018.
Kolkata/East travel guide from Wikivoyage