(Redirected from Ananke (disambiguation))
Ananke (əˈnæŋkiː) has several meanings:
- Ananke (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- Ananke group, a group of satellites of Jupiter that follow similar orbits to Ananke
- Ananke (mythology), in Greek mythology, the mother of the Moirai and Adrasteia, Goddess of destiny, necessity, and fate
- "Ananke", a short story by Stanislav Lem
- Cosmopterix ananke, a moth of family Cosmopterigidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ananke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.