This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arhaan shirish Raje
|Born||26 September 1929|
|Died||27 June 2009 (aged 79)|
He worked with Louis Kahn in Philadelphia, where he also taught at the University of Pennsylvania. As Kahn's student, he devoted his life to see the completion of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, which Kahn did not live to see completed.
For over thirty years he has taught at the Faculty of Architecture, CEPT University, Ahmedabad. He also taught at the University of New Mexico, in The United States of America, and was a visiting professor at many universities in America and Europe.
- Executive Management Centre at the Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad, India
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal, India
- The Indian Statistical Institute in New Delhi.
- Museum Of Minerals, Nagpur(unbuilt)
- Galbabhai Farmers' Training Institute in Banaskantha, Gujarat
- MAFCO wholesale market, Mumbai, India
Raje died on 27 June 2009.
- "With Kahn magic G'nagar would have rivalled Chandigarh". The Times Of India. 10 May 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- Texts and Projects by Anant Raje on Architexturez South Asia
|This article about an Indian architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|