|• Total||10.30 km2 (3.98 sq mi)|
|Elevation||25 m (82 ft)|
|• Density||330/km2 (850/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Anantavaram is a neighbourhood and a part of Urban Notified Area of Amaravati, the state capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It was a village in Thullur mandal of Guntur district, prior to its denotification as gram panchayat.
The village is located at 16.5275°N 80.4681°E.
- "District Census Handbook – Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. p. 14,258. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "New Andhra capital Amaravati to compete for Smart City tag". The New Indian Express. 25 May 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Declaration of A.P. Capital City Area–Revised orders" (PDF). Andhra Nation. Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department. 22 September 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- "Soon, Lord Balaji temples in Amaravati, Raipur, Gandhinagar". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Arrangements for Ugadi celebrations". The Hindu. Retrieved 31 October 2015.