Map of Tarlac showing the location of Anao
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|• Mayor||Betty B. Lacbayan|
|• Total||23.87 km2 (9.22 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||480/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)45|
|Income class||5th class|
Anao is a 5th class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 11,528 people. Anao covers an area of 2,387 hectares (5,900 acres)  in an area that was formerly part of Pangasinan.
|Population census of Anao|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Anao, Tarlac, was 11,528 people, with a density of 480 inhabitants per square kilometre or 1,200 inhabitants per square mile.
Aglipayan and Roman Catholicism are two of the predominant religions.
Attractions, points of interest
In the center of the town near the Municipio or Presidencia is the (F-1935) Saint John Nepomucene Parish Church of Anao. Fr. Mike Marquez Bar is its Parish Priest. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tarlac at Poblacion St., Anao 2310 Tarlac, Philippines, Titular: St. John Nepomucene, Feast on May 16 under the Vicariate of St. Rose of Lima.
Ylang Ylang festival is celebrated by the municipality to take pride of their local products, The scent of Ylang Ylang.
Ylang-ylang trees line all the streets
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 2013-01-25. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- "Province: Tarlac". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Tarlac". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Category:Saint John Nepomucene Parish Church of Anao - Wikimedia Commons
- Diocese of Tarlac
- Diocese of Tarlac, Philippines
- catholic-diocese-of-tarlac/ List of Parishes of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tarlac | Philippine Churches
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anao, Tarlac.|
- Amor Village
- Anao town
- Town of Ilang-Ilang flowers
- ANAO: SERENE TOWN OF ILANG-ILANG BLOSSOMS
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Pasyalan Tarlac
|Moncada||Nampicuan, Nueva Ecija|