|First issue||March 1961|
Anarchy was an anarchist monthly magazine produced in London from March 1961 until December 1970. It was published by Freedom Press and edited by its founder, Colin Ward with cover art on many issues by Rufus Segar. The magazine included articles on anarchism and reflections on current events from an anarchist perspective, e.g. workers control, criminology, squatting.
Freedom Press later published A Decade of Anarchy 1961-1970: Selections from the Monthly Journal Anarchy which collected writing from the first series as edited by Colin Ward. Cover designs for every issue are collected in Autonomy: The Cover Designs of Anarchy 1961‒1970 edited by Daniel Poyner.
- The Raven: Anarchist Quarterly (1987 to 2003)
- "Obituaries: Colin Ward". The Daily Telegraph. March 29, 2010. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Graham, Robert (2009). Anarchism: A Documentary History of Libertarian Ideas. Black Rose Books. p. 362. ISBN 978-1-55164-310-6.
- "Anarchy magazine (series 2)". Libcom. November 24, 2012. Retrieved January 16, 2015.
- Ward, Colin (1987). A Decade of Anarchy 1961-1970: Selections from the Monthly Journal Anarchy. Freedom Press. ISBN 9780900384370.
- Poyner, Daniel (26 March 2013). Autonomy: The Cover Designs of Anarchy 1961‒1970. Hyphen Press. ISBN 9780907259466.