From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anas, Anas, ANAS, or änas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anas is a genus of dabbling ducks.
Anas or ANAS may also refer to:
- American Numismatic and Archaeological Society, a former name of the American Numismatic Society
- Azienda Nazionale Autonoma delle Strade, a state-owned company that constructs and operates Italian motorways
- Flumen Anas, the Roman name for the river Guadiana in Spain
People with the given name
- Anas Altikriti (born 1968), British founder of the Cordoba Foundation
- Anas Al Khouja (born 1980), Syrian footballer
- Anas Aremeyaw Anas, Ghanaian investigative journalist
- Anas ibn Malik (c.612-712–709), early follower of Islam
- Anas Sarwar (born 1983), Scottish politician
- Anas Sefrioui (born 1957), Moroccan real estate businessman
- Anas Sharbini (born 1987), Croatian footballer
People with the surname
- Mohammed Anas, Ghanaian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.