Anaspides tasmaniae is a species of fresh water crustacean of the family Anaspididae found in Tasmania. It is also known by the common name "mountain shrimp". It has been described as a "living fossil". A. tasmaniae lives in tarns and creeks above 300 metres from sea level, and is found in Lake St Clair and Clarence Lagoon.
- On a Freshwater Schizopod from Tasmania. George M. Thomson F.L.S., Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, Volume 6, Issue 3, August 1894, Pages 285–303, doi:10.1111/j.1096-3642.1894.tb00482.x
- "GBIF - Anaspides tasmaniae (Thompson, 1893)". Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service - Mountain Shrimp, Anaspides spp". Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service. Government of Tasmania. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "The Companion to Tasmanian History - Mount Wellington". The Companion to Tasmanian History. University of Tasmania. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- "Anaspides tasmaniae (Thomson, 1893)". Atlas of Living Australia. Retrieved 3 April 2016.