Anastasia, Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (November 2013)|
|This article's factual accuracy is disputed. (November 2013)|
|Princess consort of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg|
Anastasia with her husband, c. 2010
14 February 1944|
BriegIII Reich (today Poland)
|Spouse||Alois-Konstantin, 9th Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg (m. 1965)|
|Issue||Hereditary Prince Carl Friedrich
|Father||Prince Hubertus of Prussia|
|Mother||Princess Magdalena Reuss of Köstritz|
Anastasia, Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, née Princess Anastasia of Prussia (14 February 1944) is the consort of Alois-Konstantin, 9th Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg. She is a member of the House of Hohenzollern as the elder daughter of Prince Hubertus of Prussia, grandson of Wilhelm II, German Emperor.
Family and early life
Anastasia is the eldest daughter of Prince Hubertus of Prussia and his second wife Princess Magdalena Reuss of Köstritz. When she was 22, her only sibling Marie Christine died from injuries resulting from a car accident. Prior to her marriage, Anastasia was a kindergarten teacher.
Marriage and issue
On 8 October 1965 in Bronnbach an der Tauber, Anastasia married Alois-Konstantin, Hereditary Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, in a civil ceremony, and on 8 November in a Roman Catholic ceremony in Erbach[disambiguation needed]. Anastasia's uncle, Prince Louis Ferdinand, head of the House of Hohenzollern, also attended. Alois-Konstantin was a law student at the time of their wedding. Anastasia converted to Roman Catholicism on 13 October 1965.
They have four children:
- Hereditary Prince Carl Friedrich Hubertus Georg Eduardo Paolo Nicolo Franz Alois Ignatius Hieronymus Maria (30 September 1966-24 April 2010); married Stephanie Freiin von Brenken on 8 August 1998 in Brenken, Germany, and had issue
- Prince Hubertus Maximilian Gabriel Louis Franz Constantin Dominik Wunibald Maria (18 December 1968); married 2010 Baroness Iris von Dornberg (born 1969)
- Princess Christina Maria Johanna Caroline Magdalene Osy Cecilie Hermine Isidora Victoria Anastasia (4 April 1974); married 2002 Guido von Rohr (born 27 September 1969)
- Antonius Gisilot Alois Christian Kajetan Maria von Rohr (7 August 2003)
- Konstantin von Rohr, (8 June 2007)
- Maria Sylvia Eugenia Johanna Brigitte Valerié von Rohr (6 October 2008)
- Cecilia Marie Leonie Alejandra Anastasia Magdalena von Rohr (6 October 2008)
- Prince Dominik Wilhelm Christian Nikolaus Sturmius Antonius Charles Benedikt Felix Maria, born 7 March 1983 in Frankfurt-am-Main; On 22 September 2012 he married, in a civil ceremony, Countess Olga zu Castell-Rüdenhausen at Rüdenhausen and the couple's canonical nuptials were celebrated at Sintra 6 October 2012, the bride (born 13 January 1987 in Würzburg being the daughter of Johann Friedrich, Prince of Castell-Rüdenhausen by his wife, Countess Maria von Schonborn-Wiesentheid).
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 14 February 1944 – 8 October 1965: Her Royal Highness Princess Anastasia of Prussia
- 8 October 1965 – 23 August 1990: Her Royal Highness The Hereditary Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
- 23 August 1990 – present: Her Royal Highness The Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
|Ancestors of Anastasia, Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg|
- Lundy, Darryl. "The Peerage: Anastasia Viktoria Cecilie Hermine Prinzessin von Preußen". Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- "Descendant of Kaiser Is Married in Germany", The New York Times (Erbach, Germany), 9 November 1965
- "GENEALOGY OF ROYAL HOUSE OF WITTELSBACH; LÖWENSTEIN-WERTHEIM-ROSENBERG". Chivalricorders.org. Retrieved 7 January 2010.
- Beeche, Arturo (June 2012). "Prince Dominik zu Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg to Marry Countess Olga zu Castell-Rüdenhausen". Eurohistory 15.3 (LXXXVII): 17–18.
Anastasia, Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-RosenbergBorn: 14 February 1944
Carolina dei Conti Rignon
|Princess consort of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
23 August 1990 – present