Anastasia Ashley at Web Summit 2017
February 10, 1987|
San Clemente, California, USA
|Residence||Malibu, California, USA|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Favorite waves||Keramas, Bali|
Ashley was born Anastasia Electra Ashley in San Clemente, California on February 10, 1987. She began surfing at the age of 5 right before moving to Hawaii. At the age of 6, she won a surf contest using a run-down board that she found in a trash can outside of her house. By the age of 7, she picked up a sponsor to replace her run-down board with new ones.
In 2003, she received the Triple Crown Rookie of the Year award. At the age of 16, Ashley won her first major national title. Later, she also won titles including two National Scholastic Surfing Association championships and the Professional Surfing Tour of America championship. Ashley won the 2010 Pipeline Women's Pro in Hawaii. She appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2014. As of September 8, 2014, Ashley is ranked 59th in the 2014 Women's Qualification Series.
In September 2014, she started her own Gypsy Jet Set jewelry line in collaboration with OK1984, a jewelry company. She was featured in the October 2014 issue of Maxim magazine. In November 2014, she went to Ireland for a Web Summit on how to maintain a competitive edge in surfing with a focus on social media tools. Ashley was interested in convincing Taoiseach Enda Kenny to surf.
Ashley appeared on Hell's Kitchen in the third episode of Season 14 where she taught the team challenge winners how to surf. She also attended as a dining room guest in that episode's dinner service. She appeared on an episode of Stewarts & Hamiltons.
- Hillary Daniels (2014-09-19). "Pro Surfer Anastasia Ashley Interview". luckymag.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- Mary Anne Potts (2011-02-08). "Surfer Anastasia Ashley on Big-Wave Surfing Hawaii's Waimea Bay". adventureblog.nationalgeographic.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- Chris Cote (2014-09-15). "The inside scoop on the Anastasia Ashley wipeout". grindtv.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- Kelsey Hendrix (2015-04-07). "Anastasia Ashley talks body paint, monster waves & more on SI NOW". si.com. Retrieved 2015-04-15.
- "Anastasia Ashley Talks Big Waves and Body Paint". theinertia.com. Retrieved 2015-04-15.
- "This Month's JettyGirl: Anastasia Ashley". jettygirl.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- "13 Questions With Anastasia Ashley". askmen.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- "6 things you should know about Anastasia Ashley". apoloformen.com. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- John Zanussi (2010-03-08). "Interview with Anastasia Ashley". surfbang.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- Cristina Goyanes (2012-05-03). "Surfing gets Anastasia Ashley through tough times". espn.go.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- Caitlin McBride (2014-11-04). "Pro surfer Anastasia Ashley wants to hit the waves with Taoiseach". independent.ie. Retrieved 2014-11-25.
- Chloe Fox (2014-02-20). "Anastasia Ashley Lands Coveted Spot In 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue". huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- "2014 Women's Qualification Series Rankings". aspworldtour.com. 2014-09-08. Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- "Kate Upton gets interrupted on ABC, Anastasia Ashley's new jewelry line and more Monday Swim news". si.com. 2014-08-11. Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- Samantha Matthews (2014-07-01). "Professional Surfer Anastasia Ashley Debuts Gypset Jet Set Jewelry Line and We're Stoked About the Results". bustle.com. Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- "Bikini Ready® Lifestyle Brand's Anastasia Ashley Featured in Maxim Magazine's October Issue -- on Newsstands Now". prnewswire.com. 2014-09-17. Retrieved 2014-09-25.
- "A Star-Studded Night from "16 Chefs Compete"". fox.com. Retrieved 2015-04-15.
- "Hell's Kitchen Coverage: Clean Some Fish". reviewfix.com. 2015-03-31. Retrieved 2015-04-15.
- "'Look at that booty!' Sean Stewart goes on a date with pro-surfer Anastasia Ashley as he struggles to get over ex girlfriend on Stewarts & Hamiltons". dailymail.co.uk. 2015-09-07. Retrieved 2015-11-26.
- "Anastasia Ashley: A hot… vegetarian". protothema.gr. 2014-12-09. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
- "Anastasia Ashley: Too Beautiful". peta2.com. 2012-01-19. Retrieved 2018-03-12.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Anastasia Ashley|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anastasia Ashley.|