This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Native name||Анастасия Квитко|
November 25, 1994|
Kvitko was born and raised in western Russia in the Kaliningrad Oblast region and moved to the United States in her late teen years. She first moved to Miami to pursue modeling. After a short time in Miami she then moved to Los Angeles to pursue modeling full-time.
Kvitko moved from Russia to the United States to pursue modeling first in Miami then in Los Angeles. She is famous for her 38-24-42 figure. After being turned down by multiple modeling agencies, instead of vowing to lose her curves, she has turned them into her trademark.
Due to her figure and presence on social media, Kvitko, who has over 6 million Instagram followers, was dubbed the Russian Kim Kardashian. She has been bashed by critics and followers who claim that she is deliberately modelling herself on reality star Kim Kardashian. She said in an interview: “I like Kim Kardashian but I don’t quite like being compared to her – she is far behind me."
Kvitko revealed in an interview in 2016 that during her time in Miami, she was robbed at gun point which caused her to have serious second thoughts about America and her modeling career dreams.
- "Who really is Anastasia Kvitko". The Sun UK. 2 December 2016. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "Russia's answer to Kim Kardashian! Model, 21, amasses 4.4million Instagram fans thanks to her eye-popping curves". mirror.co.uk. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "More you need to know about Anastasia Kvitko". The Sun. 1 December 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "The Russian Kim Kardashian Is Back with a Jaw-Dropping New Video". maxim.com. 10 June 2017. Retrieved 20 August 2017.
- "meet the Russian Kim K". NAIJ.com. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- "Anastasia Kvitko robbed at gun point". web news. 6 October 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2016.