|Native name||Анастасія Віннікава|
|Born||15 April 1991|
Anastasia Vinnikova, (Belarusian: Анастасія Віннікава, Russian: Анастасия Винникова) born April 15, 1991 is a singer from Belarus. She represented her country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 with the song "I Love Belarus", but failed to qualify to the final.
Anastasia participated in Eurovision in 2011 with the song "I Love Belarus". The song was written by Evgeny Oleinik. Originally, Vinnikova was to perform the song "Born in Bielorussia" until it was discovered that the song had been previously performed in the summer of 2010. Anastasia competed in the second semi final at Eurovision. Belarus placed fourteenth with a total of forty-five points.
- 2009 : Your Love Is...
- 2010 : Here We Go For The Gold
- 2010 : Born in Bielorussia
- 2010 : Мама
- 2011 : I Feel You
- 2011 : I Love Belarus (Мая Беларусь-Моя Беларусь)
- 2011 : Shining In Twilight
- 2012 : One Life
- 2012 : Crazy
- 2012 : Календарь
- 2013 : It's My Life with Petr Elfimov
- 2013 : Хто Казаў with Arua
- Тысячы зор
- Busa, Alexandru (2011-02-26). "Anastasia Vinnikova to represent Belarus in Düsseldorf". ESCToday. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- "Anastasia Vinnikova". Last.fm.
- "Belarus 2011 Eurovision". BBC.
- "Anastasia Vinnikova to represent Belarus in Eurovision 2011". BTCR.
- "Anastasia Vinnikova to sing I Love Belarus".
- "Eurovision 2011 Semifinal Results". esctoday.com.[dead link]
|Belarus in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "We Are the Heroes"