|Look up anata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anata may refer to:
- Anata, a Japanese language second-person pronoun
- Anata (band), a technical death metal band from Varberg, Sweden that formed in 1993
- 'Anata, a Palestinian town in the Jerusalem Governorate in the central West Bank
- Anata, a festivity celebrated since the early 1990s in the city of Oruro, Bolivia linked to pre-Hispanic agricultural practices
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Anatta, the Buddhist doctrine of "non-self"