Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anata may refer to:
- Anata, a Japanese language second-person pronoun
- Anata (band), a technical death metal band from Varberg, Sweden that formed in 1993
- 'Anata, a Palestinian town in the Jerusalem Governorate in the central West Bank
- Anata, a festivity celebrated since the early 1990s in the city of Oruro, Bolivia linked to pre-Hispanic agricultural practices
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Anatta, the Buddhist doctrine of "non-self"