May 22, 1954|
|Political party||European Action Movement|
|Alma mater||Moldova State University|
Anatol Petrencu was born on May 22, 1954 in Căuşeni. He carried out his compulsory military service in the Soviet army (1972–1974). He graduated from Moldova State University in 1980 and between 1982 and 1985 he studied at Moscow State Institute of International Relations. He has been working for Moldova State University since 1985. Between 1998 and 2006 Petrencu was the president of Association of Historians of Moldova. Anatol Petrencu is a member of the Commission for the Study of the Communist Dictatorship in Moldova.
- Profesorul şi istoricul Anatol Petrencu 50 de ani (Le professeur et historien Anatol Petrencu a 50 ans). In: Cugetul, 2004, 2, p. 75-76.
- (in Romanian) Preşedintele interimar al Republicii Moldova Mihai Ghimpu a emis un decret prezidenţial privind constituirea Comisiei pentru studierea şi aprecierea regimului comunist totalitar din Republica Moldova.
- Anatol Petrencu
- Moldovan authorities going to condemn communist regime…
- Hundreds of thousands of cases to be examined by commission for combating Communism
- http://www.privesc.eu/?p=1884 - The first press conference of the Commission, Moldpress, January 18, 2010. Video.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100309165120/http://www.timpul.md/article/2010/01/18/5881 - interview with Gheorghe Cojocaru, president of the Commission.
- (in Romanian) Vladimir Tismăneanu, Un moment istoric: Comisia de studiere a comunismului
- Site-ul Parlamentului Republicii Moldova
- 165/14.01.2010 Decret privind constituirea Comisiei pentru studierea si aprecierea regimului comunist totalitar din Republica Moldova, Monitorul Oficial 5-7/3, 19.01.2010
|This article about a Moldovan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|