Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Anatole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anatole may refer to:
- Anatole (given name), a French masculine given name
- Anatole (dancer) (19th century), French ballet dancer
- Alex Anatole (born 1948), Russian-American Taoist priest
- Anatole (mouse), a fictional mouse who is the title character in a series of children's books
- Anatole (Jeeves character), a fictional character in the Jeeves stories who is the French chef of Aunt Dahlia
- Anatole Kuragin, a main character in Leo Tolstoy's novel War and Peace.
- Anatole (TV series), an animated children's television series
- Hilton Anatole, an American hotel
- Anatole, a composer who records for Mercury KX/Decca/Universal Classics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anatole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.