Anatoli Abramovich Gantvarg (Russian: Анатолий Абрамович Гантварг; born 3 October 1948 in Minsk) is an international grandmaster in international draughts from Belarus. He won the Draughts World Championships in 1978, 1980, 1984 and 1985, as well as four Soviet Union championships (1969–1981). In 1984 and 1985 he was selected as Belarus Sportsperson of the Year.
Gantvarg has a university degree in mathematics, but through all his life remained professional draughts player. He has two daughters, one lives in the Netherlands and the other in Australia.
- Gantvarg, A. A. (1986) 50 поединков на 100 клетках, Polymya
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anatoli Gantvarg.|
- ГАНТВАРГ Анатолий Абрамович[permanent dead link]. shashki.info
- Гантварг Анатолий Абрамович. Encyclopedic Dictionary (2009)
- "Лучшие спортсмены РБ с 1980 года". Archived from the original on 2010-02-19. Retrieved 2013-01-14.. Belarus Olympic Committee. noc.by
- Orlov, Vitaly (2002-03-28) "ДАМКИ" И КАВАЛЕРЫ. Vestnik 7(292)
|This biographical article relating to a Russian sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|