Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Anatoli Mikhailovich Ilyin|
|Date of birth||27 June 1931|
|Place of birth||Moscow, USSR|
|Date of death||10 February 2016(aged 84)|
|Place of death||Moscow, Russia|
|1946–1948||Trudovye Rezervy Moscow|
|1949–1962||FC Spartak Moscow||224||(83)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
- Olympic champion: 1956.
- Soviet Top League winner: 1952, 1953, 1956, 1958, 1962.
- Soviet Top League runner-up: 1954, 1955.
- Soviet Top League bronze: 1957, 1961.
- Soviet Cup winner: 1958.
- Soviet Top League top scorer: 1954 (11 goals), 1958 (20 goals).
- Grigory Fedotov club member.
He earned 31 caps and scored 16 goals for the Soviet Union from 1952 to 1959. He earned an Olympic gold medal at the 1956 Summer Olympics, scoring the game-winning goal of the Gold Medal match, and also participated in the 1958 FIFA World Cup.
- ФК Спартак выразил соболезнования в связи со смертью Анатолия Ильина Archived 22 February 2016 at the Wayback Machine (in Russian)
- Профиль на сайте «Сборная России по футболу»
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football forward born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Soviet Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|