|Look up Anatolian or anatolica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anatolian or anatolica may refer to:
- Anything of, from, or related to the region Anatolia
- Anatolians, ancient peoples who have lived in Anatolia
- Anatolian High School, a type of Turkish educational institution
- Anatolian Plate, the tectonic plate on which Turkey sits
- Anatolian hieroglyphs, a script of central Anatolia
- Anatolian languages, a group of extinct Indo-European languages
- Anatolian rock, a genre of rock music from Turkey
- All pages beginning with "Anatolian"
- All pages with a title containing Anatolian
- All pages with a title containing anatolica
- Anadolu (disambiguation)
- Anatolia (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anatolian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.