(Redirected from Anatolian Turkish)
|Look up Turkish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turkish usually refers to:
- Something of, from, or related to Turkey, a country in Eurasia.
Turkish may also refer to:
Historical Turkish empires
- Seljuk Empire (1037–1194)
- Ottoman Empire (c. 1299–1922/1923)
- Turkish people, people of Turkish descent with or without Turkish citizenship, frequently referred to as Turks
- Turkish minorities, people of Turkish descent who have been living outside Turkey prior to its independence
- Turkish citizen, citizens of Turkey regardless of ethnicity
- In a historical context, Turkic peoples, which includes Turkish people (Turks)
- Turkish diaspora
- Turkish language (modern)
- Old Anatolian Turkish (historical)
- Ottoman Turkish language (historical)
- Cypriot Turkish (modern)
- Turkish alphabet
- All pages beginning with "Turkish"
- Turk (disambiguation)
- Turkey (disambiguation)
- Turkic (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.