Anatomy of Greed
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anatomy of Greed is a book by Brian Cruver detailing the Enron scandal from the author's perspective as an employee who worked for the energy giant.  In 2002 the book became the first major non-fiction work written about Enron, released by Avalon Publishing in the United States and by Random House in Europe. In 2003, CBS aired a television movie based on Cruver's book entitled The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth About Enron starring Brian Dennehy, Christian Kane and Mike Farrell, directed by Penelope Spheeris, which was a ratings hit for the network. 
Cruver's book is written as a chronological, first-hand account of the Enron story which includes both his personal experiences working at the company as well as the experiences of several unnamed associates, including one senior executive named Mr.Blue who is quoted as saying,
We're the bad guys. We're the criminals. And don't think it's just this company. There's hundreds of Enrons out there, a thousand, cooking the books, inflating the earnings, hiding the debt, buying off the watchdogs.
Related Books and Films
- The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth About Enron - CBS television movie based on the book and Cruver's experience.
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room - Documentary film depicting the rise and fall of Enron.
- The Smartest Guys in the Room, a 2003 book about the scandal
- "Anatomy of Greed: The Unshredded Truth from an Enron Insider". goodreads.com. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Anatomy of Greed: Telling the Unshredded Truth from Inside Enron". amazon.com. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "Anatomy of Greed: The Unshredded Truth from an Enron Insider". ethicaledge.com. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- books.google.com. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- "ANATOMY OF GREED: The Unshredded Truth from an Enron Insider". publishersweekly.com. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Ethics & Policy book review of the book, Santiago Zorzopulos, May 2003