Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anav is the Hebrew word for humble, and a given name.
It may also refer to:
- Adjusted net asset value (ANAV)
As a surname
- Members of the Anav family (he:משפחת הענוים)
- Judah ben Benjamin Anav - Italian Rabbi, approximately 1215–1280
- Jehiel ben Jekuthiel Anav - Italian Rabbi, thirteenth and fourteenth centuries
- Zedekiah ben Abraham Anav - Italian Rabbi, 1210 – c. 1280
- Benjamin ben Abraham Anav - Italian Rabbi, a brother of Zedekiah ben Abraham Anav
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.