|Directed by||Muktha Srinivasan|
|Produced by||Muktha V. Ramaswamy|
C. R. Vijayakumari
R. S. Manohar
|Music by||M. S. Viswanathan|
|Edited by||L. Balu|
|Distributed by||Muktha Films|
Anbai Thedi (In Search of Affection) is a 1974 Indian Tamil film, directed by Muktha Srinivasan. The film stars Sivaji Ganesan, Jayalalithaa, Major Sundarrajan and Cho in lead roles. The film had musical score by M. S. Viswanathan.
- Sivaji Ganesan as Ramu
- Jayalalitha as Rani
- C. R. Vijayakumari as Janaki (Ramu Elder Sister)
- Major Sundarrajan as Rajasekar (Janaki Husband)
- Sreekanth as Suresh (Ramu Company Managar)
- Shubha as Radha (Suresh Lover Rajasekar Sister)
- R. S. Manohar
- K. Kannan
- CID Sakunthala as (Guest Role)
- S. N. Parvathi
- Baby Indra as Indra (Rajasekar Dougtor)
Muktha Srinivasan has stated that before filming, Jayalalithaa "used to be ready with make up and costumes on the set."
The music was composed by M. S. Viswanathan
|1||"Budhi Ketta Ponnu Onnu"||T. M. Soundararajan, P. Susheela||Kannadasan||03.41|
|2||"Chithira Mandapathil"||T. M. Soundararajan, J. Jayalalitha||04.32|
|3||"Ammavum Appavum"||T.M. Soundararajan, pushpalatha||04.06|
|4||"Sippiyile Muthu"||Vani Jayaram||04.30|
|5||"Kalyanam Illamal"||T. M. Soundararajan, P. Susheela||04.30|
- "Anbai Thedi". filmibeat.com. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Anbai Thedi". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Anbai Thedi". gomolo.com. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Anbai Thedi". nadigarthilagam.com. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- Ramakrishnan, Deepa H. (8 December 2016). "Ammu liked the world of words, missed her mother". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|