From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anchieta can refer to:
- José de Anchieta, S.J. (1534-1597), a Catholic saint, Jesuit missionary, writer, poet and apostle of Brazil, or the following places and things named after him:
- Anchieta Island, in the northern coast of the state of São Paulo, Brazil, famous as the site of a state prison.
- Anchieta, Espírito Santo, a municipality (formerly known as Reritiba) in the state of Espírito Santo, Brazil
- Anchieta, Rio de Janeiro, a suburb in northern Rio de Janeiro city, Brazil
- Anchieta, Rio Grande do Sul, a neighborhood in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Anchieta, Santa Catarina, a municipality in the state of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Rodovia Anchieta, or the Anchieta Highway, running between São Paulo and Santos, Brazil
- Anchieta Palace, in Vitória, Brazil
- Fundação Padre Anchieta, educational TV and radio stations of the state of São Paulo
- José Alberto de Oliveira Anchieta, a Portuguese explorer and zoologist
- Anchieta, Angola, a place in the region of Caconda, in Angola
- Juan de Anchieta (sculptor), Spanish sculptor, 1540-1588
- Juan de Anchieta, Spanish composer, 1462-1523
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anchieta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.