Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Anchiroe, an Arcadian nymph and nurse of the god Zeus.
- Anchiroe, Argive daughter of the river god Erasinus. She is known for having received Britomartis.
- Anchiroe, daughter of the river god Chremetes, wife of Psyllus, the man who made war against Notus, and mother by him of Crataigonos, a Libyan who joined Dionysusin his Indian campaign.
- Anchiroe or Achiroe, daughter of Nilus and wife of Belus.
- Pausanias. Description of Greece 8.31.4. English Translation by W.H.S. Jones, Litt.D., and H.A. Ormerod, M.A., in 4 Volumes. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1918.
- Antoninus Liberalis, Metamorphoses 40. Translated by Celoria.
- Nonnus, Dionysiaca Book 13.380. Translated by William Henry Denham Rouse (1863-1950), from the Loeb Classical Library, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press, 1940
- Apollodorus, The Library, Book 2.1.4 with an English Translation by Sir James George Frazer, F.B.A., F.R.S. in 2 Volumes. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1921
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|