The Anchor Buggy was a short-lived United States automobile manufacturer; the high wheeler was manufactured by the Anchor Buggy and Carriage Company in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, in 1910 and 1911.
An 1890 advertisement for the Anchor Buggy Company featured an optical illusion; when viewed one way the image looked like a young woman, when viewed another way the image looked like an old woman.
- ^ "Old Woman and Young Lady Illusion, the original". 30 November 2008. Archived from the original on 5 December 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- Brass Era vehicles
- Defunct motor vehicle manufacturers of the United States
- Motor vehicle manufacturers based in Ohio
- Defunct companies based in Cincinnati
- Vehicle manufacturing companies established in 1910
- 1910 establishments in Ohio
- Vehicle manufacturing companies disestablished in 1911
- 1911 disestablishments in Ohio
- Brass auto stubs
- 1910s cars