Anchorage tram stop
A T-68A at Anchorage station in 2000
Location of Anchorage in Greater Manchester
|Fare zone information|
|Present status||In operation|
|Opened||12 June 1999|
|UK Trams portal|
Anchorage tram stop is a stop on the Eccles Line of Greater Manchester's light rail Metrolink system. It is located in the Salford Quays area, in North West England, and opened on 12 June 1999 as part of Phase 2 of the system's expansion.
- 12 minute service to Piccadilly (peak).
- 12 minute service to MediaCityUK (peak).
- 12 minute service to Eccles (via MediaCityUK at offpeak times).
- 12 minute service to Ashton-under-Lyne.
Connecting bus routes
Anchorage station is served by Arriva North West service 79, which stops nearby within Salford Quays and runs to Swinton via Ordsall and Pendleton and to Stretford via Old Trafford. Also, stopping nearby is Stagecoach Manchester service 50, branded as City Connect linking Salford Shopping Centre in Pendleton, Salford Crescent railway station, Salford University, Salford Central railway station, Manchester and East Didsbury with Salford Quays and MediaCityUK.
- "Transport for Greater Manchester - Journey Planning - Network Maps". Transport for Greater Manchester. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "City Connect 50". Stagecoach Bus. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
|Preceding station||Manchester Metrolink||Following station|
|MediaCityUK – Piccadilly Line||
|Eccles – Ashton-under-Lyne Line||
Railway Lines in Salford
Past, present and future
|This UK Tram-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|