From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ancient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ancient or ancients may refer to:
- Anything considered "very old"; see List of time periods, Prehistory, in particular anything from Antiquity. "Ancient monument" may have a legal definition that includes relatively recent structures.
- Ancient history, in historiography
As a proper name
- Ancient (band), a melodic black metal musical group
- Ancient (company), a Japanese software developer
- Ancients (art group), a group of English artists in the 1820s and 1830s
- Ancient (album), a 2001 album by Kitarō
- Ancient (Stargate), a race who built the Stargates in the Stargate universe
- Ancient (Traveller), a mysterious race that once dominated the galaxy in the Traveller role-playing game
- Ancients (Eternal Darkness), a god-like race in Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
- Ancients (Legacy of Kain), a race in the Legacy of Kain games
- Ancients, an advanced species in the FreeSpace space simulation computer game series
- Ancients, a race in the Farscape TV series
- Ancients, a variety of creatures and structures in Defense of the Ancients
- Ancients or Cetra in Final Fantasy VII
- The Ancients, a race of highly advanced worldcrafters in the Might and Magic universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ancient.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.