Ancient Ram Inn
The Ancient Ram Inn is a Grade II* listed building and a former pub located in Wotton-under-Edge, a market town within the Stroud district of Gloucestershire, England. It is said to be one of the most haunted hotels in the country. The inn has been owned by many people since 1145 and is currently in the private ownership of John Humphries. This inn was said to have also been owned by the local St. Mary's Church when first built. 
Televised paranormal investigations
The Ancient Ram Inn has been investigated by many paranormal researchers, particularly for television shows like Ghost Adventures and Most Haunted. The inn was featured on Great British Ghosts and was also investigated by UK Paranormal Study group led by Kieron Butler which consisted of seven people, including photographers and medium/spiritual advisors. The Ghost Club (the oldest paranormal research organization in the world) investigated the inn in 2003 but didn't register anything paranormal. The Danish paranormal research team DPA (Dansk Parapsykologisk Aspekt) has also been there with a TV crew, shooting an episode for a Danish ghost-hunter TV show.
- Historic England. "The Ancient Ram Inn (1088885)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- Ram Inn Archived 26 July 2009 at the Wayback Machine. Documentary
- Ram Inn Facts Archived 5 January 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Facts
- Most Haunted[permanent dead link], accessed 9 November 2012
- BBC Gloucestershire BBC News, accessed 9 November 2012
- Ghost Club:Ram Inn
Media related to Ram Inn, Wotton-under-Edge at Wikimedia Commons