Ancient Rome (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ancient Rome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ancient Rome was the city, state and civilisation of Rome during antiquity.
Ancient Rome may also refer to:
- Ancient Rome (painting), oil on canvas painting by Giovanni Paolo Panini
- Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire, 2006 BBC One docudrama series
- Ancient Roman architecture
- History of the Roman Empire
- History of Rome
- Roman imperial period (chronology)
- Roman Iron Age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ancient Rome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.