And Only a Few Ever Find It
|And Only a Few Ever Find It|
|Released||August 9, 2019|
|Producer||VohnBeatz, Kuddie Fresh|
|Gerald Walker chronology|
|Singles from And Only a Few Ever Find It|
And Only a Few Ever Find It is the fifth extended play by American recording artist Gerald Walker. It was released on August 9, 2019 by Ohio rapper Stalley's Blue Collar Gang imprint and INgrooves. The EP features his vocal ensemble, The 7000 with production from longtime collaborator Kuddie Fresh and VohnBeatz. The first single and music video from the EP was “Win Streak" which released August 1, 2019 on Billboard. The album serves as a follow-up to his previous commercial EP The Little Foxes, That Spoil the Vines (2019) and is his seventh release of 2019.
Following his 2019 release The Little Foxes, That Spoil The Vines, Walker took to social media to announce the release of the four-song EP.
|1.||"Win Streak"||Vohn Beatz||2:12|
|2.||"They Could Never Bring Us Down"||Vohn Beatz||3:09|
|4.||"In The End All I Have Is My Word"||Kuddie Fresh||3:32|
- Genesis Renji – mixing (all tracks)
- James Hoover – mastering (album)
- Art Direction – NOHA Studio, Manchester England
- Peter Rosario – Photography
- Management – Blue Collar Gang
- Legal – Romano Law, New York, NY
- "Gerald Walker Win Steak Video Premiere". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2019-08-01.
- "AUDIO: GERALD WALKER – "AND ONLY A FEW EVER FIND IT"". Breaking and Entering.com. Retrieved 2019-08-03.