From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Andalusia or Andalusìa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andalusia is an autonomous community of Spain.
"Andalusia" or "Andalucia" may refer to:
- Al-Andalus, Arabic name of the Iberian Peninsula and especially of its southern part
- in Colombia
- Andalucía, Valle del Cauca, Colombia, South America
- in the United States
- in Jordan
- Andalusian music (disambiguation), could refer to either the music of present-day Andalusia or to [Moroccan and North African music derived from Muslim Al-Andalus
- Andalucia (album), a 2002 album by Tito & Tarantula
- "Andalucía" also "Andalucía Suite" by Ernesto Lecuona, contains a tune titled "Andalucia/Andaluza" (in English: "The Breeze and I") which became a very popular song, recorded by dozens of musical groups, including: Art Blakey, Xavier Cugat, Jimmy Dorsey, Tommy Dorsey, Pink Martini, Mantovani, and Plácido Domingo
- "Andalucia", song on A Patrice Munsel Program, with Al Goodman and the Guild Choristers 1947
- "Andalucia", #8 hit in France for Caterina Valente
- "Andalucia", a song by John Cale featured on Paris 1919 (album)
- "Andalusia", a song by Shiner (band), off their album The Egg
- "Andalucia" (Doves song), a song by Doves and the first single taken from their compilation The Places Between: The Best of Doves
- "Andalusia", a song by Joe Satriani featured on the album Professor Satchafunkilus and the Musterion of Rock
- "Andalucia", a song composed by Bill Whelan featured in the show Riverdance and on its soundtrack
- "Andalucia", a song by Crooked Fingers from Dignity and Shame
- "Andalusia", a song by Hammock (band), from their 2010 album Chasing After Shadows...Living with the Ghosts
- Andalasia is the fairytale setting for the Disney film Enchanted
- Andalucia (protist), a genus of excavates
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog) is a surrealist film by Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dalí
- The S.S. Andalusia was the ship owned and operated by Captain Peter "Wrongway" Peachfuzz in Rocky and Bullwinkle's, "Jet Fuel Formula"
- Point Andalusia, a location in the Southern Atlantic Ocean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andalusia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.