Andalusia High School
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Extracurricular and service activities
Among the extracurricular activities offered are:
- Marching band(A Sound Tradition)
- Theatre Department
- Choral Department
- Art Department
- Anchor Club
- Key Club
- Student Government
- Usher Club
- National Honor Society
- Peer Helpers
- Spanish Club
- Memolusia Yearbook Staff
- Future Farmers of America
Andalusia is also #1 in public school recruiting throughout the state of Alabama.
- Jackie Burkett, former NFL player. He transferred to Choctawhatchee High School after his sophomore season.
- Nico Johnson, NFL player.
- Robert Horry, NBA player.
|This Alabama school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|