Andalusia Technology Park
Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía (PTA)
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST|
|Calling code||+34 (Spain) 95 (Malaga)|
The Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía was conceived as a technological nucleus to stimulate industry in Andalusia. This complex is one of the most important economic centres in the south of Spain, with over 600 companies and 16,774 employees in 2015.
The sectors with the greatest presence at the PTA are: Information Technology (Electronics, Information, Computing and Telecommunications) together with Engineering, Consultancy and Advisory services. Most of the companies are focused on information technology, telecommunications, and research and development. They include some multinationals such as Oracle, Ericsson, IBM, TDK, Ciklum, CGI, Accenture and Huawei.
PTA is one of the most important technological parks in southern Europe and since 1995, the world headquarters of the International Association of Science Parks (IASP).
- "The PTA in numbers - IDEA! Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía (PTA), Málaga". www.pta.es. Archived from the original on 2017-05-03. Retrieved 2017-04-02.
- S.A., Sarenet. ""Our workforce has a very positive experience of being in Malaga". Surinenglish.com". www.surinenglish.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "IASP world headquarters". www.iasp.ws. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
- Malaga, the place for global companies
- Malaga Open for Business
- Digital Malaga, virtual space of the Malaga Innovation Ecosystem
- IASP, International Association of Science Parks
- Foro PTA