Anders Bodelsen (born 1937) is a prolific Danish writer primarily associated with the 1960 new-realism wave in Danish literature, along with Christian Kampmann and Henrik Stangerup. Bodelsen prefers the social-realistic style of writing, often thrillers about middle-class people who face the consequences of materialism, which often clashes with their human values. His thrillers also experiment with ordinary persons tempted by e.g. theft and border-morale issues.
Most famous is his ingenious novel Think of a Number (Tænk på et tal, 1968) filmed as The Silent Partner in 1978. Also widely known is his cooperation with Danish National Television (Danmarks Radio) on the filming of some of his children's thrillers, e.g. Guldregn ("Golden Shower", 1986).
Furthermore, he has also made some lesser known radio plays.
- 1959 - De lyse nætters tid
- 1964 - Villa Sunset
- 1965 - " drivhuset"
- 1968 - Hændeligt uheld; English translation: Hit and Run, Run, Run (1970); Grand Prix de Littérature Policière
- 1968 - Tænk på et tal; English translation: Think of a Number (1969)
- 1969 - Frysepunktet; English translation: Freezing Down (1971)
- 1970 - Ferie
- 1971 - Straus; English translation: Straus (1974)
- 1971 - Hjælp
- 1972 - Pigerne på broen
- 1973 - Bevisets stilling; English translation: Consider the Verdict (1976)
- 1974 - Alt hvad du ønsker dig
- 1975 - Blæsten i Alleen
- 1975 - Operation Cobra; English translation: Operation Cobra (1979)
- 1976 - Pengene og livet
- 1977 - De gode tider
- 1978 - År for år
- 1980 - Borte, borte
- 1982 - Over regnbuen
- 1984 - Domino
- 1985 - Revision
- 1986 - Guldregn
- 1988 - Mørklægning; Martin Beck Award
- 1989 - Byen uden ildebrande
- 1991 - Rød september
- 1993 - Farligt bryg
- 1997 - Den åbne dør
- 2009 - Varm luft