|Born||6 October 1972|
|Genres||Melodic death metal、Gothic metal|
|Instrument(s)||Guitar, bass guitar|
Anders Iwers (born 6 October 1972) is a Swedish heavy metal musician and bassist of the bands Tiamat and Avatarium. He is a former member of the band Dark Tranquillity. He is the older brother of former In Flames bassist Peter Iwers.
Anders is the former guitarist of bands Ceremonial Oath (also being the founder), Cemetary, Lacuna Coil, as well as a co-founder and former session musician for In Flames. He was also the bassist of Mercury Tide and Avatarium. Anders did photography on the albums A Moonclad Reflection and Yesterworlds by Dark Tranquillity.
- Wake the Dead (1990) – Demo under Desecrator moniker
- Black Sermons (1990) – Demo under Desecrator moniker
- Promo 1991 (1991) Demo
- Lost Name of God (1992)
- The Book of Truth (1993)
- Carpet (1995)
- Black Vanity (1994)
- Sundown (1996)
- A Deeper Kind of Slumber (1997)
- For Her Pleasure (1999) EP
- Skeleton Skeletron (1999)
- Judas Christ (2002)
- Prey (2003)
- Amanethes (2008)
- The Scarred People (2012)
- Atoma (2016)
- Moment (2020)
- Lunar Strain (1994) – Guest soloist on tracks “In Flames” and “Upon An Oaken Throne”. Guitars on 1993 demo tracks.
The Awesome Machine
- Under the Influence (2002) – Guest soloist on “Kick”.
- Double Deluxe (2001) – Guest soloist on "Life In Hypercolor".
- All I Want (2014) – Bassist on live songs.
- The Girl With The Raven Mask (2015) – Bassist on songs "Hypnotized", "Ghostlight", and "The Master Thief".