Andreas Michael Heiberg
Andreas Michael Heiberg was born at Straumsnes in Bergen, Norway. His father was a bailiff in Bergen who later served as district governor of Bornholm, Denmark. He grew up in Denmark and took his legal examination in 1789. He first served as a bailiff in the town of Svaneke on Bornholm. He was also district magistrate at Østre Herred in Bornholm. From 1810 he was a local magistrate and town clerk in Fredrikstad in Østfold.
- Andreas Michael Heiberg (Eidsvoll 1814)
- Andreas Michael Heiberg (Hemneslekt)
- Østre Herred (Kongeriget Danmark 3.Udgave 3.Bind)
- Selvstendighetspartiet (lokalhistoriewiki.no)
- Mardal, Magnus A. "Andreas Michael Heiberg". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- Holme Jørn (2014) De kom fra alle kanter - Eidsvollsmennene og deres hus (Oslo: Cappelen Damm) ISBN 978-82-02-44564-5
|This article about a Norwegian politician born in the 1760s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|