Anders Palm (born 6 July 1942 in Malmö) is a Swedish literary scholar and linguist. He is professor of history of literature at Lund University. In 2011 he received an honorary degree of medicine. Palm is the principal architect of "Medical Humanities" which today is included in the Swedish physician education, and means that the body is seen from a humanities perspective as from a normal medical perspective.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-28. Retrieved 2012-07-28.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Litteraturvetenskap - Språk- och litteraturcentrum, Lunds universitet". www.sol.lu.se. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- http://kulturochhalsa.org/tag/medical-humanities/?country=Sweden[permanent dead link]
- "LIBRIS - sökning: WFRF:(Palm Anders 1942 )". libris.kb.se. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-06-11. Retrieved 2012-04-27.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)