|Education||Art Centre College of Design Europe, Vevey, Switzerland|
|Occupation||Exterior car design|
|Known for||Automotive Design|
Anders Warming (born 1972) is a Danish automotive designer currently working for Borgward. He was the chief of Design for the Mini division of BMW, but resigned in July 2016. Many 1st and 2nd Generation Mini owners disliked his styling approach for the third generation cars. The most often criticized design element was the front end, something many people called a 'fish mouth' due to its large oval grille and lip-like black plastic trim. Before working at MINI, he was recently the chief of exterior design for BMW from 2007 to the end of 2010.
Education and early career
Warming studied at Art Centre College of Design Europe, Vevey, Switzerland and also the campus in Pasadena, California. He began his career at the BMW's DesignworksUSA studio in California in 1997.
- "BMW designers before the WWII, the Dawn of the Automotive Design - Classic Period". BMWism.com.
- "BMW Chief Designer Karim Habib Leaves – Third Top Design Official To Leave In 10 Months | Carlist.my - Malaysia's No.1 Car Site". Carlist.my - Malaysia's No.1 Car Site. Retrieved 2017-02-11.
- Levent OZLER (December 1, 2010). "Anders Warming to Head MINI Design". Dexigner.
- Evan Mccausland (December 1, 2010). "http://wot.motortrend.com/bmw-6-series-designer-anders-warming-named-mini-design-chief-9888.html#ixzz1BNkkCWhb". motortrend.com. External link in
- "Anders Warming will be new MINI Head of Design". BMW Group. FTM Studio S.r.L. 2 December 2010.
- "BMW Car Designers throughout history". BMWism.com. Retrieved 2013-2-2. Check date values in:
- DOUGLAS A. BOLDUC (12/01/2010). "Mini names BMW's Warming to succeed Hildebrand as design chief". Check date values in:
- BMW Designers Anders Warming on an overview of automotive designers working for BMW.